Yarqui replied

293 weeks ago

The Siege Of Jadotville Download Movies > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Irish Commandant Pat Quinlan leads a stand off with troops against French and Belgian Mercenaries in the Congo during the early 1960s.
In 1961, the UN sends an Irish peacekeeper troop commanded by Commandant Pat Quilan to Katanga, in Congo, to protect the inhabitants of the mining town of Jadotville in the beginning of a civil war. Meanwhile the UN advisor Dr. Conor Cruise O'Brien launches a military attack named Operation Morthor against the French and Belgian mercenaries. Soon there is a reprisal from the mercenaries and Quilana and his men are left under the siege of a huge Katangese and mercenary troops. Will the Irish soldiers resist to the attack?
I have never reviewed a movie before, and I probably will never review another. I always go to IMDb to read reviews on a movie before I watch it, just to decide whether it&#39;s worth the 1.5-2 hours of my time.<br/><br/>I must say that I am a war movie buff, and have not seen a decent one since Saving Private Ryan and Heroes of Iwo Jima.<br/><br/>Put simply, this movie had me hooked from the first five minutes. The dialogue is fantastic, the narration is on point and the story line flows very well.<br/><br/>I was gripped to my seat as I watched this film, and I felt a deep connection with each and every soldier on screen. This might come out as a B grade movie, but I assure you it was A+ in my books. definitely worth the 2 hours and I will probably watch it again and again in future.
This film make you a irsh soldier !! You can feel all war atmosphere in this movie also film has a very touching story. If you like to watch a war movie this film deserves a change to watch

a5c7b9f00b
Dark Water malayalam full movie free downloadA.K.A. The Surgeon full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieBitch Slap full movie in hindi downloadTrapaca Gangster full movie kickass torrentTreasure of the Moon Goddess torrentthe Command Conquer: Yuri's Revenge hindi dubbed free downloaddownload full movie Apostasy in hindi9 movie download in mp4tamil movie The Sky\u0027s the Limit free downloadStar Trek: Enterprise full movie 720p download

jennifer replied

210 weeks ago

The Siege of Jadotville is a War/Thriller movie. The movie release was in 2016. I have watched this movie in the theatre as well as on TV. Watching movies in the theatre is a nice feeling we can enjoy each scene in that movie. useful link
Please log in to post a reply.